Tuesday 8 February 2011

Remember When It Rained?

OK, so he may not be everyone’s cup of tea, with his funky hair and classical leanings, but I like his voice. It’s a big voice, tenor and baritone, and the one I’d choose if the Great Soprendo suddenly appeared in my bedroom and gave me one wish, I’d choose his.

Josh Groban’s that is…  

Here’s a great number of his, ‘Remember When It Rained’. I’m not sure why I like this kind of stuff. It bears no resemblance to any personal experience of my own, but has a habit of making me sit up and take notice. It’s in B minor, and sounds deep and soulful. Perhaps it’s the key. Whack this one up to HD if you like, it looks great. 


To be honest, living in England, I’m trying hard to remember when it didn’t rain, but hey. Give it a whirl… what have you got to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment